- Dedicated Business Manager – You are given a business manager who will be responsible for working with you. This person is your main point of contact with MyWants. You don’t have to worry about always talking to someone different.
- Unlimited Communication – You will have multiple communication channels with your manager. Don’t worry about counting time or specific sessions. Our goal is to work with you like we are a partner in your business and therefore you can communicate as needed.
- Initial Business Plan Development/Review – Your manager will take the time to understand the overall plan and direction for your business. If you don’t have a written plan, we will suggest developing one. Don’t worry, we believe in short and to the point. However, we do believe in creating sales projections.
- Initial Goal Setting & Strategy – Inside your business plan, you should have broad goals. However, we want to hear ALL of your goals and dreams. You will brainstorm and create a list of everything you want to do. We call it a “Wants List”. Once you have your list, we prioritize it into 3 month, 1 year, 2-3 year, and 4+ year goals. Then we collaborate on strategies for your shorter term goals.
- Unlimited Concierge Requests – As you’re concentrating on your Wants List, it is likely you will want to start making requests for things that need to be done. Your membership includes our MyWants On Demand outsourcing and concierge service. That means we aline any resources and services to help you knock off tasks related to your goals. You get unlimited requests with no charges involved except the cost of the services aligned.
- Monthly Contact – Once your list and strategies are in place, your account manager will be proactive and follow up with you at least once per month. If you don’t reach out first, you will be contacted to check-up on your progress towards accomplishing items on your Wants List.
- Quarterly Goal Review – Every quarter you will meet with your business manager to go over your goals and strategies. You can re-prioritize, change, take away, and add at this time. This meeting allows for a deeper look into your Wants List.
- Annual Business Plan Review – Every year, a meeting will be aligned to review your business plan. This meeting is extra special because your business manager will invite all of your core vendors and key partners to the meeting to discuss your business. Think of having a group of professionals all coming together to talk about your business’s direction, goals, progress, and how they can help you. The goal of the meeting is to review your business plan and your actual accomplishments compared to that plan. We will want to go over numbers at this meeting. You can decide who can stay or leave for reviewing numbers.
MyWants Elite Membership
Our MyWants Elite Bronze Membership provides the basics of service savings with concierge access. This membership will give you the upper edge of personally saving time and money.
Dedicated Business Manager
Initial Business Plan Development/Review
Initial Goal Setting & Strategy
Unlimited Concierge Requests
Quarterly Goal Review
Annual Business Plan Review
$75.00 / month with a 3-month free trial