Start your business with
a solid business plan.
Create a business plan that you can follow.
Plan to succeed with your business.
Looking for help to develop a business plan?
Take charge of your idea or currently operating business. With our business planning options, you’ll know your selecting a business plan service that is right for you and guaranteed. Every business should have a business plan. Get started today.
MyWants Business Plan solutions is a collection of options designed to help a start-up business, but can also provide assistance to a business in operation that is ready to grow.
- Milestones will keep you on track. Keep track of dates and deadlines in one place. This is valuable even for the one-person business and vital for teams.
- Aids in Obtaining Funding. A complete business plan not only provides potential investors with answers, but shows that you are organized and have considered all of the marketing, legal, financial, human resources and other aspects of running a business.
- Plan capital growth requirements. A business plan allows you to plan the growth of your business and associated capital requirements.
To Learn More and Explore
Do not understand benefits. This one is simple, please read and re-read the information above in the benefits section.
It takes too long. Most people don’t realize that they could write something concise and quick that still covers most of the questions you need to be thinking about. Any bit of a plan is better than no plan.
Avoid knowing your idea stinks. Don’t play the ignorance is bliss card. Having a plan allows you to tell people about it and gain interest into your product or services. If friends or family would not buy from you, will anyone else?
*DO THIS FIRST! – It is highly recommended to determine your business model first, and test your concept/model before sinking time and energy into writing a full business plan. We recommend writing a 1 page Business Model Canvas.
- Watch the video, Business Model Canvas Explained
- Follow the Lean Startup Methodology to build and test a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
Read About Creating a Business Plan – Before starting on your actual business plan, you should get some reading under your belt about how to write a business plan. Understanding the concept, structure, and available resources will help you in your venture. Below are some of the resources we think you should read from before starting.
Business Plan Templates – It it MUCH less difficult to create a business plan when you follow a template. If you decide to write a business plan yourself, it is highly suggested to use a template to get you started.
Take a FREE course on writing a business plan.
Business Plan Videos
Watch this video from SBA.gov to help you write a business plan.
Interested in starting a business plan? Developing and maintaing your business plan is like your roadmap to entrepreneurial success. After you watch this short video that describes how to write a business plan, get started with their step-by-step guide here at www.sba.gov/business-plan.
4. Skills Needed
Make sure that you have or obtain the following skills
Think outside the box
- Put your thoughts into words
- Project costs and incomes
Need a Custom Solution?
or email at Hello@MyWants.biz
Connect and share
Like MyWants on Facebook